Writing with Rheumatoid Arthritis

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited May 2015 in Lifestyle

Rheumatoid Arthritis article: Writing with Rheumatoid ArthritisWriting with Rheumatoid Arthritis

Writing with rheumatoid arthritis is an activity many sufferers struggle with. Luckily, there are solutions to help make writing easier and ease the pain.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mumu318Mumu318 Member
    I was just diagnosed with severe dysplasia/carcinoma in situ. I will be having a hysterectomy in a few weeks. I am 64 and have had RA FOR 12years. I haven't met with my Rheumatologist yet but am so afraid she will permanently take me off some of my RA MEDS-I take 5mg prednisone everyday, 20mg methotrexate once a week and a weekly injection of biologic-Enbrel. Does anyone else have experience or history of hysterectomy and RA meds? I appreciate your time and infi.
  • JbodeJbode Member
    edited July 2015
    I fell last week down an entire flight of stairs breaking 3 ribs and many bumps and bruises. I thought I was just clumsy but after reading your article, I find RA could be the reason. I'll take better care now with this knowledge.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR