Server RA

pampam Member
Hurt,depressed,take remicade treatments live in Ripley on a fixed in come disable go to Tupelo ever 8 was can't afford it really. But ? U do what ever u pay some body to take u and to go eat nothing's free in this world much any more u do it or not walk been going bout 15 years about do what u got to do the Lord helps me day by day I have a Christian son and him and his wife he will help me if I ask but don't like to ask he has 2 kids a family to take care of! I make it and God is good all the time have a great church family too glad I'm on this site too thanks it helps to talk

Comments

• pampam Member
    Hurt,depressed,take remicade treatments live in Ripley on a fixed in come disable go to Tupelo ever 8 was can't afford it really. But ? U do what ever u pay some body to take u and to go eat nothing's free in this world much any more u do it or not walk been going bout 15 years about do what u got to do the Lord helps me day by day I have a Christian son and him and his wife he will help me if I ask but don't like to ask he has 2 kids a family to take care of! I make it and God is good all the time have a great church family too glad I'm on this site too thanks it helps to talk
  • pampam Member
    I also go to wellness center it helps some
  • pampam Member
    Pam I also go to wellness center

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR