My Story: Christine

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited September 2015 in Stories

Rheumatoid Arthritis article: My Story: ChristineMy Story: Christine

At first, I put it down to getting older, but then it reached a point where I could hardly walk. Find someone that will be your sounding board.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I was diagnosed 7yrs ago and have been on several infusion drugs some of which worked for just a very short time. I'm now on Retuxinab, methotrexate injections each week and take meloxicam, folic acid, cymbalta, senthroid et al....I also have severe headaches and chronic dry eye. Who knew so much could be related to RA?
    I struggle with depression as my mobility decreases.
  • I was diagnosed with RA in 2014. It's definitely a struggle. I'm just want better days. My bad days out weigh my good. Trying to live a normal life is impossible. I currently take Enbrel, Methotrexate, and prednisone. They say resting and try to be stress free helps with the flare ups. Do anybody else have anything to share as to what helps them.?
  • My wife has RA and according to her Rheumatologist is now in Remmision, she is taking chinese weevils, we researched on google, she agreed to start taking them, within 2 months she stopped taking prednisone and methotrexate.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR