Pain Relief Creams

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited October 2014 in Treatments
imagePain Relief Creams

Consuming a lot of drugs is tiresome and unappealing. Finding pain relief creams that can be applied topically is a great alternative.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Valtorin although a rx has brought me more relief than any of those have. NO smell...long relief...for most joint nerve...
  • vent12vent12 Member
    edited September 2014
    dōTERRA®'s Deep Blue® Rub works great for me, it is pricey but worth it.
    Also Melalaluca Extra Strength Pain-A-Trate® s good but pricey
  • What help my 88 year old mother with RA she had it all her life is Organic Ginger Tea. She drank it with every meal now she can get out of bed early in the morning and going to the bath room without any pain including cramps. Google Ginger is good for pain...Yay! I believe in herbs that God gave us..
  • I'm an RA sufferer for 18 years I found a product called Australian dream cream and I love it. I know each person responds different but if a non smelly/ non over heating product is what you wanted to try please get some from Wal-Mart or Walgreen.
  • I suppose if you want it to work, it might.....for a little while. Frankly, I think it's all a lot of "woo" designed to take your money.
  • I made an all natural herbal pain relief cream for me and my husband. I wasn't intending to make a product to sell, but it works. Started making it in 2014 and just started selling it to the public in 2017. It works. Very well. Look up Lion's Arrow website.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR