Stop Your Joint Pain

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited October 2014 in Treatments
imageStop Your Joint Pain

Anti-inflammatory medications may work by decreasing your pain, but you have to weigh the chances you take at creating side effects with them.

Read the full story here

Comments

• If you take the herbs, can you still take anti-inflammatory meds?
  • Hi im new here ive been suffering with RA joint pain sometimes unbearable, im so tiered of all the meds and still hurting i was taking remacade drips i had a bad reaction so i stoped. now the doctors said im border line lupus they started me on Retuxson made me so sick.. im not going to try not to. take any more infusesons.
  • sherriesherrie New Life Outlook
    Hi @Maureen, please check with your doctor, they will know whether your specific medications can be used with herbs and which ones.
  • sherriesherrie New Life Outlook
    Sorry to hear that @peggys! We have a Lupus community as well that you may find helpful: https://lupus.newlifeoutlook.com :)
  • Has anyone every tried apple cider vinegar for ra.
  • AngAng Member
    I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and it's mostly In my feet,I also have osteoarthritis, had it for years. I can hardly walk at times , so painful. I'm going to try cats claw today and hopefully I won't have to take prednisone and celebrex anymore. Question is can I sti take my tramadol if I need to

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR